AmigaActive (1227/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:16 May 2000 at 23:18:44
Subject:Re: PFS3 (Day5)

John Melville said,

> 3a I found hdinstalltools quite unhelpful, but the docs say its better
> that hdtoolbox, I`m thinking maybe pre 3.5 version.

I used it when I first got PFS3, because the docs recommended it. But I
son switched back to HDToolBox. I always felt the OS 3.1 version of
HDToolBox was better than other HD prep utilities, only beaten when the
OS 3.5 HDToolBox arrived.

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Quick!! Act as if nothing has happened!

Porsche Boxter. You and a friend. Nine dream days from
Napa Valley to Beverly Hills. Provided by CarsDirect.com.
Click to enter.